Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Number of cars per person

Ok, so I really didn't mean to update the blog again so recently. I also didn't really want to publish more than one post a day. I also really wanted to finish all the introductory posts.

But the best laid plans and all that. I ran across this posting on line as a link from the US Dept. of Energy:

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/facts/2012_fotw745.html

I noticed reading the article that they are comparing number of cars to entire population. When you figure a hefty portion of the population isn't old enough to legally drive or is too old to safely drive then the US would likely average more than 1 car per licensed driver.

Scary when you think about it really.

Signing off for now,


ksnogas2112
--------------
Try reading a book, it's a novel experience


No comments:

Post a Comment